Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello!

Hey everybody! This will be a new experience for me: blogging. I was referred to it by two people for two different reasons, as a matter of fact, so I knew I had to check it out.

One of my fathers friends told me that if I wanted to be a writer and publish, that I needed to blog. So here I am attempting to blog. I will be talking about my characters, and essentially seeing what you all think, and seeing if you like it: i.e if there's a market for it.

On the other hand, my mother told me that since I've started on a baking high, I should put it down in a blog and show pictures and put down things I would change for next time, or any other thing like that.

So here I am, a 20 year old female, one more year of college left, and I'm going to see this through. So hello again everyone!

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment