Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alright Here It Goes, Pie #2

So today I'm going to make my next pie: a cheescake. Ok so maybe it's not exactly a pie, but it's a dessert and it's pie shaped. I feel like it's going to be really difficult, I don't know maybe because it's one of the most revered desserts in places like NY and Chicago. How can I beat that right? So this is going to be my little Southern Cheescake. It's going to have that southern belle touch and hopefully it's going to knock those other out of the running.

Hehe alright it's not a competition, but it's going to be tasty none the less. 32 oz of cream cheese? How can you go wrong. I have a coworker at work who is allergic to nuts and since it calls for nuts as a topping I'll cut out a little piece for him before I do the nuts. Why should a food allergy deny someone the joy of cheesecake right? So anyway, In a few minutes I'm going to start my first cheesecake. w00t!


MB

No comments:

Post a Comment